Parking - MU Ramp
Daily Parking Fees
- 1st half hour - 75¢
- 1st hour - $1.75
- 1 to 2 hours - $3.00
- 2 to 3 hours - $4.25
- 3 to 4 hours - $5.50
- 4 to 5 hours - $6.50
- 5 to 6 hours - $7.50
- 6 to 7 hours - $8.25
- more than 7 hours: 50¢ ea. add'l hour
- Maximum Daily Parking Fee (24 hours): $10.00
- Lost Ticket - $30.00
- Illegal exit fee - $50.00
- ISU Student Alumni Association member discount: One hour free parking from 5 p.m.- midnight (ticket must be validated at hotel desk)
Automated Pay Stations (pictured above, right)
- The MU parking ramp uses automated pay stations.
- For information about this convenient system and the locations of pay stations, click here.
- There are no attendants regularly scheduled to be on duty in the parking ramp.
Hotel Memorial Union patrons may park free in the Memorial Union ramp by bringing their tickets to the Main Desk on second floor.
Parking Permits (a limited number of permits are available, so act fast!)
- Annual Permit - 2013-2014 - $498 - SOLD OUT
- Spring 2014 Permit (valid Dec. 21, 2013 - May 9, 2014) - $214 - SOLD OUT
Initial Card Fee (one-time fee) - $6.00
Permit/Card Replacement - $10.00
Hosted Event Parking
All vehicles are charged for parking, though conference, meeting or special event planners may arrange for various hosted parking options in advance of their event (ie. the host of the event pays for their guest's parking).
Questions? Contact Kim Hasstedt at 515-294-9635 or Hasstedt@iastate.edu