Memorial Union Parking Ramp Request Process
Please fill out the form below and click submit.
We’ll notify you via email within 10 business days to confirm your order.
Once you receive that confirmation, you’ll have 10 business days to come to the Information Desk on the 2nd floor of the Memorial Union between 8am-3:00pm to pay for your permit and pick up appropriate materials.
Please note that you’ll need to present a photo ID at that time.
Proximity Cards Information
The MU parking ramp uses proximity cards to grant entry and exit.
New permit holders will need to purchase a proximity access card for the parking ramp for a one-time fee of $6.
There is a $10 replacement fee for lost or stolen proximity cards.
Cards are limited to use for one vehicle only, unless special arrangements are made.
- Fall 2022 Permit (Valid August 14 2022 - December 17 2022) - $266 SOLD OUT
- Winter Break 2022 (Valid December 17 2022 - January 16 2023) - $60 AVAILABLE OCTOBER 11 2022 AT 10:00AM
- Winter 2022-23 Permit (Valid November 1 2022 - March 6 2023) - $266 AVAILABLE OCTOBER 11 2022 AT 10:00AM
- Spring 2023 Permit (Valid January 9 2023 - May 14 2023) - $266 AVAILABLE OCTOBER 11 2022 AT 10:00AM
- Annual 2022-23 Permit (Valid July 1 2022 - June 30 2023) - $610 SOLD OUT
Memorial Union Parking Passes are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are a current permit holder, you must submit a request every year. There is an initial card fee of $6.
Note - No refunds will be issued for purchased permits
All requests must be submitted using the form below.